- An increase in fuel consumption, smoke in
the building, evidence of sooting, difficulty in lighting
and staining around the appliance casing generally indicates
a problem either with the appliance or a blockage in the
system may have occurred.
- Do not use cleaning chemicals on the
- Do not block or obstruct flue outlets or
- Do not cover an appliance.
- Running appliances on constant low heat
produces an increased level of condensation and may shorten
the life of the product.
detailed installation guidelines please refer to the following
- HT Plus installation instructions
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- BS 7566 - BS 5440
- Appliance Manufacturer's Operating and
- Termination Heights:
- Up to 60kW -Building Regulations
- Up to 150 kW -BS 6644
- Over 150kW -Clean Air Act