304 Stainless Steel.
Push fit, single wall, stainless steel flue system for use on gas and oil applications with a maximum normal operating temperature of 250 deg C.
- Available in sizes from 100 to 610 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 100 to 300 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
SW 304 is suitable for use on the following applications:
SW 304 Description:
- Midtherm SW 304 product has an easy to assemble socket and spigot joint which can be secured by an optional locking band.
- Applications include: boiler (open flued and room sealed), natural and fanned draught (when silicone sealed); Gas fire, radiant / convector, ILFE or DFE; Air heater, SE-duct.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint. Locking bands are available if required.
SW 304 Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards