316 / 25mm Rockwool / 304.
High pressure twin wall flanged joint system for gas and oil condensing boilers with removable cover band.
- Stocked from 130mm to 350mm internal diameter
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Bright annealed stainless finish
- Supplied Boxed and fully labelled
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
PS Lite is suitable for use on the following applications:
PS Lite Description:
- Lightweight pre-fabricated fully welded pressure system. Easy and quick to install with flanged joints and secured with a V band system. This product combines the best parts of both our HT Plus/HT-S product ranges and our PS system to provide a very economical chimney system without compromising on the ease of successful installation and resulting performance of Midtherm PS, on condensing applications.
- This product was launched to be competitively priced against the socket and spigot systems available on the market. Cover bands can be easily removed to allow joint inspection during the commissioning process if desired. Available in sizes from 125mm i/dia to 350mm i/dia.
- Suitable for use on condensing appliances.
Flanged end fitted with V Band and locating spigot. To be installed with a cover band in place.
PS Lite Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards