316 S tainless Steel (0.9mm).
Push fit, stainless steel, single wall chimney for use on medium and high temperature solid and multifuel applications.
- Available in sizes from 127 to 500 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 127 to 203 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 450 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
SW 316 0.9mm is suitable for use on the following applications:
SW 316 0.9mm Description:
- Midtherm SW 316 is a range of prefabricated stainless steel single wall flue. 316 grade stainless steel 0.9mm product has a dull (2B) finish. SW 316 is used as a connecting flue pipe and for lining existing chimneys.
- NOTE: Adjustable Elbows included in range.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint. Locking bands are available if required.
SW 316 0.9mm Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards