Gas Vent Twin Wall.
Push fit, twin wall, air gap chimney for use on gas applications.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 150 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Galvanised Finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
GV Gas Vent is suitable for use on the following applications:
GV Gas Vent Description:
- Gas Vent is designed for cost-effective venting of residential and small commercial gas appliances with input up to 60kW. It is suitable for internal and external installation.
The chimney should be installed in a location where it is not excessively cooled. Long external runs of Gas Vent must be avoided. Where external runs exceed 3m, HTS Twin Wall Flue must be used.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint.
GV Gas Vent Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards