316 Stainless steel.
Stainless steel and terracotta clay pot hanging cowls for use with liners on multifuel applications.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 450 deg C
- Standard finish is: Dull 2b
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
Clay Pot Hanging Cowls is suitable for use on the following applications:
Clay Pot Hanging Cowls Description:
- Midtherm Clay Pot Adaptors are designed to install Midflex multi-fuel flexible liner without having to remove the clay pot. Supplied with a plain end to fit into Midtherm Midflex flexible liners.
- Its unique system of clamping Midflex to the pot adaptor ensures a positive connection and comes with a mesh fitted.
- They are manufactured in a high grade of 316 stainless steel in 125mm (5 inch), 150mm (6 inch), 175mm (7 inch) and 200mm (8 inch) diameters, available ex-stock in stainless finish or terracotta coloured finish.
Clay Pot Hanging Cowls Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards