Vitreous Enamelled Flue Pipe.
Vitreous enamelled, single wall, connecting flue pipe for gas, oil, solid and multifuel applications. Alternatively available in MATT BLACK, please specify when ordering.
- Available in sizes from 100 to 150 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 100 to 150 mm
- Check when ordering.
- Maximum operating temperature 600 deg C
- Standard finish is: High temperature acid resistant vitreous enamel
- Supplied Boxed and fully labelled
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- Matt black available in all sizes. Gloss black limited range available in 100mm, 125mm and 150mm. A limited range is available in gloss ivory in 125mm and 150mm.
Vitrelux Gloss Black is suitable for use on the following applications:
Vitrelux Gloss Black Description:
- Midtherm Vitrelux Vitreous enamelled flue pipe is a single wall product manufactured and coated to the highest standards, made from 0.9mm thick superior grade zero carbon steel. Vitrelux is coated both internally and externally with a base coat and top coat of high temperature resistant and acid resistant vitreous enamel coating.
- Due to the chemical specification of the steel used for this product, it provides an excellent surface for the glass coating to adhere to. An available alternative to this range is the EcoVit product, a 0.6mm thick enamelled flue.
Vitrelux Gloss Black Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards