Circular and Rectangular.
Allows optimum combustion performance for pressure jet and power gas appliances.
- Available in sizes from 200 to 610 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 150 to 225 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
Draught Stabilisers is suitable for use on the following applications:
Draught Stabilisers Description:
- Draught stabilisers are designed to allow optimum combustion performance. With a pressure jet or a power gas appliance; a draught stabiliser should be used.
Draught Stabilisers Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards