Single Wall Gas and Oil Flexible Liner.
Single wall flexible chimney liner for use on gas and oil applications.
- Available in sizes from 100 to 150 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 100 to 150 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 260 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless Steel
- Supplied Fully bubble wrapped and labelled
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
Gas and Oil Flex Packs is suitable for use on the following applications:
Gas and Oil Flex Packs Description:
- Gas flex is a single wall stainless steel flexible flue liner designed for atmospheric gas and kerosene appliances where the flue gas temperature does not exceed 260 deg C.
- Available in 100mm (4 inch) up to 150mm (6 inch) diameters in various cut lengths or packs, which include a clamping plate and a gas cowl or oil (standard) cowl.
Gas and Oil Flex Packs Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards