Midtherm Flexible Liner.
Midtherm Flexible Liner, Liner Components and Clay Pot Adapters.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 450 deg C
- Standard finish is: Dull 2b stainless finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
Midflex Solid Fuel Liner is suitable for use on the following applications:
Midflex Solid Fuel Liner Description:
- Midtherm twin wall flexible liner suitable for use on gas, oil, solid and multifuel appliances. Available in 316, providing a 20 year warranty and 904 grade, providing a 35 year warranty, 0.12mm thick stainless steel. Sold in full coils and various cut lengths.
- A full range of ancillary components are available ex-stock including single wall adaptors, top plates and clamps, cowls and many more. Please download our brochure for the full range.
Midflex Solid Fuel Liner Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards