Rotorvent Spinning Cowl.
Wind driven spinning cowl to fit on to chimney pots, single wall flue pipes or twin wall flue pipes.
- Available in sizes from 80 to 250 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 80 to 250 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Bright annealed stainless finish
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
Rotorvent is suitable for use on the following applications:
- Rotorvent Cowls are designed to alleviate down draught whilst increasing the draw on a chimney. Fixed with a strap, which can be used on any chimney between 80mm and 250mm diameters. We also manufacture adaptors to fit the Rotorvent our single and twin wall product ranges.
Rotorvent Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards