0.6mm Vitreous Enamelled Flue Pipe.
Eco Vit enamelled single wall connecting flue pipe for solid and multifuel applications.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 150 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 125 to 150 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 600 deg C
- Standard finish is: High temperature acid resistant vitreous enamel
- Supplied Boxed and fully labelled
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- Available in a matt black enamelled finish only
Eco Vit is suitable for use on the following applications:
Eco Vit Description:
- Midtherm Eco Vit Vitreous Enamelled flue pipe is a single wall product manufactured and coated to the highest standards, made from 0.6mm thick zero carbon steel.
- Eco Vit is coated both internally and externally with a ground coat and top coat of high temperature resistant and acid resistant vitreous enamel coating. Due to the chemical specification of the steel used for this product, it provides an excellent surface for the glass coating to adhere to.
- Also available is Vitrelux, a 0.9mm thick enamelled flue.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint, optional VC Clip can be used for a decorative finish.
Eco Vit Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards