316 Stainless Steel (0.5mm Fully Welded).
Push fit, single wall, stainless steel flue system for use on gas and oil condensing applications. Sold complete with locking bands and seals.
- Available in sizes from 100 to 350 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 0 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless finish Bright Annealed
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
SW-LTC is suitable for use on the following applications:
- Midtherm SW-LTC product has an easy to assemble socket and spigot joint which can be secured by an optional locking band. Manufactured in 0.5mm 316 BA grade stainless steel fully complete with Seals for a water tight fit between joints.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint. Locking bands are available if required.
SW-LTC Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards