316 S/S Inner - 25mm Ins - 304 S/S Outer (0.5mm Fully Welded).
Push fit, twin wall, insulated, stainless steel flue system for use on gas and oil fired condensing appliances. Fully welded and sold complete with locking bands and seals.
- Stocked from 100mm to 350mm Internal Diameters
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless finish Bright Annealed
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
TW-LTC is suitable for use on the following applications:
- Midtherm TW-LTC is designed for the commercial market serving gas and oil condensing installations only. TW-LTC has a 0.5mm 316 BA grade stainless steel inner liner and 0.5mm 304 BA grade outer casing with lock formed seams and has a 25mm insulation. Sold complete with seals.
- It is manufactured using the latest manufacturing and welding technology ensuring high quality and value for money. Lengths and fittings have a quick and easy to use socket and spigot jointing system. Locking bands are used to secure the joint on site.
Push fit socket and spigot type joint, to be installed with a locking band in place.
TW-LTC Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards